If you’re thinking of converting a van into a campervan, you need to decide on your layout. The perfect way to figure out how you would like to create your new mini home is to find inspiration from others who have done it! Here are 10 campervan interiors and tips that’ll inspire you to make a beautiful cosy interior in your own van.
1. Use paired back colours in your decor for the ultimate luxury!
2. Natural wood mixed with white is a timeless design that will never go out of fashion! Add fairy lights to add to the cosy feel.
3. This bus conversion is stylish and lush with the use of real plants and a statement cow hide!
4. The crisp design is simple and timeless making the space very user friendly.
5. Wood, wood and more wood is a lovely way be surrounded by nature at all times!
6. This quirky mix of textures shows an interesting way of mx and matching re-used materials in your own van conversion
7. This full size counch folds out to a bed, the perfect way to save space!
8. This van conversion uses crisp white cabinetary mixed with beautiful copper appliances and decor.
9. Use pale colours and white for a bright and light feeling throughout.
10. Maxmise natural light with windows and complement white with wood.
To read about more handy interior tips for your touring van check out the full list at Campify
Images sourced from Pinterest